Lesson 2 : Learn to manipulate spline poles to manage both shape and curvature characteristics of splines.
• Curve features are edited using the same dialog box used for creation.
• Developed curves without parameters are usually edited using the spline dialog box.
• You can manipulate spline poles or defining points.
• You can change the tangent direction, tangent magnitude, or curvature at locations of splines.
• You can lengthen or shorten a curve.
Question and Comment
Hitachi Sunway Information Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
252/21 Unit E, 17th Floor, Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower A, Rachadaphisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Phone Number: +662 693 2090