Lesson 1 : This lesson introduces several concepts that you will need to understand and apply in order to effectively use the Manufacturing application of NX.
• Follow the steps of the NC Programming workflow.
• Understand the NX Manufacturing Process.
• Recognize and identify ribbon bar groups specific to the Manufacturing application.
• Understand the functionality of the Operation Navigator.
• Recognize and identify the differences in creating program, tool, geometry and method parent group objects.
• Create the Manufacturing Setup.
• Understand the purpose of changing roles.
Question and Comment
Hitachi Sunway Information Systems (Thailand) Ltd.
252/21 Unit E, 17th Floor, Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower A, Rachadaphisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Phone Number: +662 693 2090